Thursday, October 14, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award


Hi everyone!

I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by my friend Lecia from Farm House Prims blog.Thank you Lecia!Now I am to choose 15 bloggers to give this award to.Here are the 15.Please stop by and pick up your award.

1.Sweet Liberty Mercantile

2.NC Cabin In The Woods

3.The Primitive Country Bug

4.The Bowman Homestead

5.Just Country Happenings

6.Crocketts Country Store

7.Primitive Basketcase

8.The Pickled Pepper Patch

9.Black Sheep Prims Homeplace

10.Country Gatherings at Homethrown Pottery

11.Faith Harvest Primitives

12.Old Tyme Marketplace

13.The Smiling Goat

14.Back Shed Primitives

15.Sweetpeas Primitives

Also I am to tell 7 things about myself that you don't know

1.I love to read books about the Amish

2.I love dancing

3.I have one sister

4.I love spinach

5.My favorite singer is Michael Buble

6.I collect cookbooks

7.I have asthma

Thanks everyone!Have a great day!

Prim hugs,

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment