Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another Great Swap


Hi everyone,
I just had to post a picture of all the great swap goodies that I got yesterday.I did a swap that Char(Pickled Pepper Patch) hosted.It was 5 favorite things swap and my swap partner was Nancy Williams(Primitive Finds).Nancy really spoiled me!She sent way more than 5 things and I love everything that she sent me!She knew exactly what I like!I love the wooden bowl with the candle holder and she even sent me a battery operated candle(I love them) to put in it.I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the little firkin!I love firkins and now I have 4 of them.She also sent me some yummy smelling tarts!I could smell them as soon as I opened the box!I got some really pretty prim Easter eggs with grass and a tag.I think they will look great in the bowl candle holder.She must have known that I have some brown and beige crockery pieces and she sent me a small brown and beige crock.It is so cute!I have never seen one like it!It looks great with my collection!She also made me a really prim pillow that says Prim Blessings and has crows on it.She did a great job on it and I love it!She sent me 2 note pads and I can never have enough notepads....love them!She also sent 4 cute wooden tags.I think they would look cute with dolls or hanging from a peg rack.Nancy did way too much!I love everything!This was a great swap and Nancy is a great swap partner and the best part of it was getting to make another prim friend!Thanks so much Char for hosting the swap and thanks so much Nancy for being a great swap partner!
Prim hugs,
Tammy

2 comments:

  1. I love all your swap goodies Tammy, Nancy sure did spoil you, they will look lovely in your home!!!

    ReplyDelete