Thursday, August 11, 2011

More Fall Primitives







Hi everyone,





I am finally getting a chance to post some more pictures of a couple of more things I have made.I love making Fall and Halloween primitives.I am having so much fun making pumpkin dolls.This one is Jack-O-Lin.She is 36 inches,so she is a big gal.She has a rusty key necklace,has her pet crow on her shoulder and Sweet Annie in her dress pocket.I made her from a pattern by Cats in the Barn.I love making stitcheries and this Halloween Sampler is one of my favorites.I like how it looks in the black wooden frame.It is 8x10.If you want to know more about these primitives just email me tammywellman14@yahoo.com and I will give you all the details.I just finished a couple of Halloween candle mats but I still need to take pictures of them.I also have a witch doll in the works so hopefully over the weekend I will be able to post pictures of it and the candle mats.I am wanting to start decorating for Fall but I normally don't start until the first of Sept. so I am trying my best to hold off but at least my sewing room is looking like Fall...LOL.I am so ready for some cool,Fall days but it looks like it will be awhile yet so for now I will just stay inside where it is cool and make my Fall primitives.I hope you are staying cool and looking forward to those cool days of Fall!





Prim hugs,





Tammy

5 comments:

  1. My you have been busy ! Love the doll and stitchery.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute fall creations!
    I've been working on some fall items too ~ wish I had more done.
    Have fun being creative!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pumpkin doll and the stitchery is wonderful! I'm in the mood for fall to.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new creations.
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do such an awesome job Tammy, you are my inspriation!!! Love this pumpkin doll! Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete