Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pilgrims



Hi everyone,



I am sorry it has been so long since I last posted but I have been so busy with orders that I haven't had much time for anything else.I wanted to make a quick post to share a picture of the Praying Pilgrims that I just finished last week.I was very pleased with how they turned out.I made them from a pattern by Hill Kountry Krafts.They would make a nice centerpiece for a dining room table for Thanksgiving dinner.I would love to make a set for myself but I doubt I will have time to with moving on to making Christmas primitives.So now I need to play catch up and give my house a good cleaning and finish my Fall decorating.I have only been doing a little at a time so hopefully I will get it all finished and can post some pictures.I guess I better go for now and get back to my sewing room.



Prim hugs,



Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Tammy, I really love your pilgrim couple!! They are so cute, you make the most awesome prims!! I can't wait to see what you will be making next. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pilgrim dolls Tammy!
    Can't wait to see all your fall display pics!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete