Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Swap

Hi everyone,
     I am sorry it has been so long since I made a post.I have been really busy with orders and trying to get ready for Christmas.I finally finished my Christmas decorating Wednesday and as of tonight I just have one more gift to buy and my Christmas shopping is done.Of course I have not wrapped any gifts or made out my Christmas cards.I also have a few gifts to make and I need to get to some Christmas baking,oh well it will all get done so I am not going to stress over it.
    I did a swap with my good friend Lecia from Farmhouse Prims.We try to do a couple of swaps a year.I love doing swaps with Lecia.She is so talented and I love everything she makes.She also goes way overboard sending extra things.She always spoils me.We did a Christmas/Winter swap.Lecia sent me a box full of goodies.I was like a kid ripping into that box.She had everything wrapped so nice but of course I did not take time to take a picture of everything before I opened my goodies,I was too excited.I had asked for one of Lecia's Prairie stockings.I love anything Prairie.I love the stocking!It is full of prim goodies....a little Prairie doll,gingerbread,candy canes,star,greenery and a bobbin.It looks so good hanging on my tobacco stick ladder.I also asked for a snowman.Lecia is really busy working 2 jobs but she took the time to make me this awesome snowman.He is huge and so cute!I love him!He looks great sitting on my Christmas stacking boxes.Lecia did a great job on him.She also sent me a beautiful handmade basket with gingerbread soap.It smells so good!Lecia is so talented,she made a pretty Christmas bobbin with a Vintage postcard and sent to me.I love it and it looks so good in my livingroom.I also got a cute Snow flake sign.I put it out in my kitchen with some snowballs.Oh yes,there is more....some cute prim candy canes.I put them out in my kitchen on my china cabinet...love them!She also sent me a pretty snow flake candle holder with a candle and the candle smells so good!I hung it on my Christmas tree.I also got a cute snowman notepad.I am already using it.Lecia knows that I love cookbooks.She was so sweet and sent me a Gooseberry Patch Christmas cookbook.I love it!It has one of her recipes in it too.Lecia was too good to me.She sent me way too much.I love it all!She is always so good to me!Lecia is a great swap partner and a great friend!Thank you so much Lecia for all my wonderful swap goodies and most of all for your friendship.
    I hope you will enjoy seeing the pictures of my swap goodies from Lecia.Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Prim hugs,
Tammy







2 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, I am so thrilled that you like everything. Your home is so lovely!
    It is always so much fun swapping with you, you sure spoil me. I love our swaps and cherish our friendship so much. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is adorable! Enjoy your day!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete