Monday, April 30, 2012

Mother's Day Primitives

Hi everyone,
      I hope your week has started off to be a good one.I wanted to share some pictures of a few Mother's Day primitives I have recently made.You know by now I love making stitcheries so I just had to make a couple of stitchery pillows that would be good for Mother's Day.I made the Best Mom and Grandmother stitchery pillows and think they would be great for really anytime not just Mother's Day.I made both of them from Chestnut Junction patterns.I thought the cute ticking pillow with the doll and her baby would be perfect for Mother's Day or for anytime.It was made from a pattern by The Olde Country Cupboard.If you would like information or prices on these items please email me tammywellman14@yahoo.com and I will give you all the details.I am working on Americana primitives now and will soon have some pictures to share.Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!Have a nice week!
Prim hugs,


Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment