Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Shows

Hi everyone,
    I hope your week has started out to be a good one.Please bear with me as I try to learn this new Blogger.Hopefully I will soon get all the new features.
   I have been trying to look ahead to shows for the upcoming Fall and Christmas seasons.I really need to find some good shows to do but I am having very little luck.I have found a couple of local shows that I plan to get in on but I would like to find some more.I really need your help please.If you know of any good shows in the NC/SC area would you please let me know.You can either leave me a comment or you can email me tammywellman14@yahoo.com and please put shows in the subject.I know things are still not back to normal with the economy but I am hoping that things will soon start to look better.Well I will go for now and get ready for my favorite show The Biggest Loser.Thanks so much for any help you can give me.Have a nice night!
Prim hugs,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment