Saturday, February 23, 2013

Spring Primitives







Hi everyone,
     Finally I am getting to make a new post.It seems like the days just fly by.I have been staying busy with orders and making things for an up coming show.I still have lots more to do and not a whole lot of time left to do it.It has been really cold here in my part of NC,we even got a little snow last weekend.We have also been getting alot of rain.Yesterday and today were rainy,really cold and dark days.I guess that is why I have been enjoying making Spring and Easter primitives.I really enjoyed making the bunnies.I thought I would share the pictures with you.The first one is called Miss Kassidy Rae Bunny Rabbit Ornie.I made it from a pattern by Prims by Kim.It looks great hanging from a peg rack or from a cupboard door.I have more orders for these.The next one is a cute Seed Bag Doll.I made it from a pattern by Sweetpeas Primitives.It looks great hanging from a peg rack.Then I made the cute Schoolgirl Slate Holder.I made it from a pattern by Chestnut Junction.I loved how it looked hanging on my peg rack with my Prairie aprons and bonnets.Then I made another cute bunny Spring Herb Bunny.I made it from a pattern by Snugglebug Blessings.It looks great tucked into a cupboard,on a shelf or you can hang it.I also have more orders for these.Then I made another cute bunny called Wool Bunny Bag Holder.I made it from a pattern by Bird In The Hand Primitives.It looks so cute tucked into it's wool bag with the pennies on it.Then I made another cute little doll, Church Doll made from a pattern by My Primitive Saltbox.It looks great hanging from a peg rack.The last one is a Rabbit in a Can.I made it from a pattern by Bits of Cloth.It looks so cute tucked into the grungy can.I have more orders for these too.All of these have been sold but I am always glad to make more so if you see anything you are interested in please email me tammywellman14@yahoo.com and I will be glad to help you.I hope you will enjoy seeing the pictures and enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Prim hugs,
Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy, love all of your new creations!! Prim perfect as always!!! You are giving me Spring Fever!!! hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete