Sunday, May 5, 2013

I am having a sale

Hi everyone,
    It is a rainy,cold day here in NC,really doesn't feel much like Spring.It is a good day for sleeping...LOL,my cat Ozzy has taken advantage of it...LOL.I want to apologize for once again being so long in updating my blog.I was busy with getting ready for a show and I have also been having alot of computer problems but we just ordered a new computer and hopefully it will all be here next week and I can get it all set up.But enough about that and onto something better.I had somethings left from the show,several things,as it was not a good show for me.I just hate keeping everything packed away in totes so I have decided to post a few things and give you a 20% discount.The first thing I have,well I have 2 of them,Faceless Dolls,they are 11 inches,one has a barn red and black dress and the other one has a barn red and sage green dress.They are $12.00 each and you will get 20% off.Next I have a cute doll,Mizz Button,she is 22 inches(she was made from an Olde Country Cupboard pattern).She is $24.00 and you will get 20% off.The last thing I have for now is a stitchery pillow(made from a Buttermilk Basin pattern),Simplify Crow,it is 10"x6".It is $12.00 and you will get 20% off.These prices are good for US states only as shipping prices are getting so high.If you see anything you are interested in please email me tammywellman14@yahoo.com and please put blog sale in the subject line.I will try to post more items later in the week.Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
Prim hugs,
Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment