Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm Back and Whatcha Workin On Wednesday




Hi everyone,


Finally I am back and getting to share my Whatcha Workin on Wednesday.I didn't get to share anything last week as I had my hubby home sick and the only thing I worked on was things for a swap and I sure didn't want my swap partner to get a sneak peek...LOL.This week I have really been trying to work hard on several things.I am trying to get things made for an upcoming show the end of April,working on finishing the swap goodies,working on another birthday gift and somethings for a shop that I consign at.I am also getting Spring fever really bad.Finally we had a beautiful,warm day here in NC yesterday and I went out and did some cleaning in my soggy yard.We have got a lot of rain since last weekend so the yard is a mess.I put out my Spring and Easter flags and I put a grapevine wreath on my tobacco stick gate to make it have a lighter more Spring look.Now I want to get some pretty flowers to plant in my old planter chair but Mark says I need to hold off just a little bit because we could still get some cooler temps....I might wait until next week...LOL.Anyway I do have a couple of pictures to share.I finished an Easter stitchery pillow.It was made from a Buttermilk Basin pattern.I finally got my rosehips and was able to decorate my trencher that Mark made for me.I love the way it looks all decorated but wouldn't you know I just can't decide where I want to put it...LOL.I also had him to make one for my friend for her birthday and she loved it so they are a hit!Thanks so much Char for sharing the instructions!I have 2 other friends that saw them and they want one so I have got to get him to work on making more.Well that is all I have to share for today but I have lots more in the works so I will be sharing more later.I hope everyone will have a nice week with nice warm weather!


Prim hugs,


Tammy

4 comments:

  1. Those are great!
    Mark did a fantastic job following Char's tutorial. Sounds like you are going to have to start your own business now!
    All I can say is WoW, about the pillow....you did a wonderful job!
    Now I am off to finish my Wednesday projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy,

    You sure inspire me to want to sew and decorate. I'm glad you're finally posting some of your stitchery work, because there is none finer than yours. Mark did a really great job on the trencher too. What a team!
    If you've never been in a decorating magazine, you need to be. Jane in MI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janene,
    Thanks so much for the nice compliments!I will be sure to tell Mark what you said.He is really doing good with making the trenchers...he made 2 more yesterday and even tried a new shorter,wider one and it came out really good.I am so glad you like my pillow.I love to stitch!I am off to go check out your Wednesday projects!
    Prim hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane,
    You made my day with your sweet comment.You know that I love making stitcheries.I think it is very relaxing and I need that at the end of a long day!I will tell Mark that you like the trencher.I am really proud of him!I don't think my house is no where good enough to be in a magazine....I still have a lot of work to do on it but we are taking it step by step and hopefully we will get everything we want done.Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving me such nice comments!
    Prim hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete