Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spring Decorating and Whatcha Workin On Wednesday











Hi everyone,




I am so ready for Spring and I thought it was just around the corner but I thought wrong.Sunday night we got some Winter weather....started out with a heavy,cold rain and turned to sleet and the sleet turned to snow and by Monday morning we had 6 inches of snow on the ground.I am not a big fan of snow.I do not go out in snow.I had a bad experience driving in snow several years ago and I vowed I would never drive in snow again and I haven't.So as you can imagine I am going crazy in the house but at least I have had lots of time to work on things.Since I am so ready for Spring I decided to go ahead and start my Spring/Easter decorating at least inside the house.I did a little decorating yesterday and here are a few pictures that I took.I did put out some pretty(fake)hydragias in a black pitcher in my kitchen but that is as far as I got in there.I still have more to do so I will be posting more pictures as I get things done.




It is Wednesday so that means it is time to share my Whatcha Workin On Wednesday.So far I finished painting the trenchers but still have not got my rosehips so I can't decorate them yet.I also grubbied some battery operated tea lites for the trenchers.I have also been trying to finish some birthday gifts for 3 of my friends that have birthdays this month.I took a picture of the bird make-dos that I am working on for their gifts.I want to get them finished hopefully today.I have also been working on things for a swap that I am in over on Char's blog(The Pickled Pepper Patch).I can't show pictures of those things because I wouldn't want my swap partner to see her swap goodies...LOL.I am also trying to finish a couple of bunnies which I didn't take pictures of either because they are naked and are patiently awaiting their clothes...LOL.So I have lots to keep me busy today and the rest of the week and I better be getting to it.I hope everyone will have a great day!




Prim hugs,




Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment