Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas At My House....Outside











Finally I am getting some time to make a post and post some pictures of my outside Christmas decorations.It looks much better at night with the lights on but I think you will get the idea.It was so cold the day we decorated outside that I just wanted to hurry and get it finished and get back inside where it was warm.I made the snowman basket that hangs by the front door.I love my gate that I bought from Barbara at Cabin In The Woods.Her husband Giles made it.I decorate it for all the seasons and holidays.I think it is my most favorite thing in my yard.I hope you will enjoy seeing my outside decorations.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, i just found your blog through P&R forum. I am from NC too! Your decorations look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your gate, too! What a good idea for a focal point in the yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!It is great to meet someone else from NC!I think we need to have an NC gathering!I am so glad you like my Christmas decorations!I will add you to my blog roll.
    Prim hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer,
    Thanks so much for the nice compliments on my Christmas decorating!Please keep checking back!
    Prim hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olde Dame Penniwig,
    I am glad you like my gate idea!I love that gate!It is my most favorite thing in my yard.I love to decorate it for all the seasons and holidays.
    Prim hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammy
    It's been a long time since I have "seen" you; glad that I popped in the P & R. Your home is lovely! Perfectly Prim. Wishing you many blessings this Christmas
    Blondie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Blondie,
    It sure has been a long time.I am so glad you found my blog.Thanks for stopping by!Thanks also for the nice compliments on my home.We have been remodeling and still have more to do.I hope you and your family will have a very Merry Christmas!
    Prim hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete