Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fun day yesterday and a new adventure

I am behind in posting but I just had to make a post about my fun day yesterday.My friend Sundae and I left out early yesterday morning and headed to the mountains to go see Barbara at her shop Cabin In The Woods as it was our last trip going there for Barbara is closing her shop and moving onto new adventures in the world of primitives.I will so miss making things for Barbara and shopping at her primitive shop....it was the best!I had a really nice visit with Barbara and I got to do some shopping so that made me happy and Sundae did alot of shopping and that made her very happy but I don't think her hubby will be too happy when he finds out...LOL.Oh well,he will get over it...LOL.Barbara gave me a really nice gift.If you are reading this Barbara,I couldn't wait and opened it on the way home.It was full of all kinds of nice goodies!I love everything!You were too good to me!Thank you so much!On the way back from Barbara's we stopped at a shop in West Jefferson.The shop is Sassafras.They have a little bit of everything....country,primitive,antiques,hooked things,rug hooking supplies,and they also give rug hooking classes.The owners are a Mother and daughter...Delores and April.They are really nice ladies.My friend Sundae had bought some of Delores' hooked creations so we had to stop in and see what she had.We all got to talking and Delores asked me if I would like to put my primitives in their shop.It was a big surprise to me but it made me feel good that she liked the things I made and wanted to put them in her shop.So I am giving it a try.If you are ever in West Jefferson please stop by Sassafras and if you are ever in Elizabethton,TN go by Corner Nest Antiques and look for Barbara's booth...you can't miss it just look for a little log cabin.I hope to get to go see it real soon!

1 comment:

  1. Awe...how sweet of you Tammy. I was happy to see you & Sundae and glad you had a good trip. Also, thanks for creating such great prims for our shop. You're always welcome to visit here at the cabin...Blessings...Barbara

    ReplyDelete